- People who scream about a mandate to purchase health insurance, but don’t have any qualms about a mandate for emergency rooms to provide treatment for everybody, even people who choose not to have health insurance.
- People who scream about the basic principle of self autonomy and individual liberty, and conveniently ignore the truth that they couldn’t exercise the full range of human freedom without being free themselves from poverty, poor health and ignorance.
- People who insist on expensive, medically futile care at the end life for their loved ones, and then complain about skyrocketing health care costs.
- Providers with incomes $500,000 and up who say they will go broke if they have to treat more Medicaid and Medicare patients.
- Foundation execs who think they know more than grant seekers about how to implement social programs because they are the ones with the money.
Etc. Let us know what’s bothering you.