The 2018 LOI submission period has now closed. Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Grants.
The work should utilize a health equity lens to address one or more Elements of a Healthy Community to create a solution that is more effective, equitable or sustainable than existing approaches.
- The Letter of Intent (LOI) should be no longer than 2 pages, typed, single-spaced minimum of 12 point font (Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri).
- The LOI should clearly describe the proposed innovation and its expected impact or outcome.
- The LOI will be submitted electronically. If there are technical challenges, please contact InnovationGrants@VitalystHealth.org.
- Letters of Intent will be assessed based upon clear and concise responses.
- Is the applicant organization an Arizona based non-profit?
- How have the partners worked collaboratively to identify the opportunity for change? How are the partners working collaboratively to address this change?
- How is this a realistic plan to address a community opportunity for change?
- How will the project make a significant, sustainable difference, now and/or in the future?
- Identification of the system where the proposed change will occur.
- How is the approach to transform systems through regulation and/or policy change?
- How does the project address one or more “Elements of a Healthy Community” through a health equity lens?
- Brief outline of the project budget.
- How does the project align with Vitalyst Health Foundation’s mission?
- Based upon the review process of the Letter of Intent, applicants may be invited to submit a full proposal.
For more information, download the Innovation Grants Flyer.