Thank you for your interest in Vitalyst Health Foundation’s Innovation Grants. We are now actively reviewing LOIs. The application process for the 2017 Innovation Grants is now closed.
Click here to download the 2017 Innovation Grants Brochure.
The work should utilize a health equity lens to address one or more Elements of a Healthy Community to create a solution that is more effective, equitable or sustainable than existing approaches.
- The Letter of Intent (LOI) should be no longer than 2 pages, typed, single-spaced minimum of 11 point font (Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri).
- The LOI should clearly describe the proposed innovation and its expected impact or outcome.
- The LOI will be submitted electronically. If there are technical challenges, please contact InnovationGrants@VitalystHealth.org.
- Letters of Intent will be assessed based upon clear and concise responses.
- Is the applicant organization an Arizona based non-profit?
- Is this a thoughtful, realistic plan to address a community opportunity for change?
- Will the project make a significant, sustainable difference, now and/or in the future?
- Is the approach to transform systems through culture, regulation, and/or policy change?
- Does the work utilize a health equity lens?
- Does this plan address one or more of the “Elements of a Healthy Community“?
- Will the proposed budget adequately support the project and lead towards eventual sustainability?
- Does the project align with Vitalyst Health Foundation’s mission?
- Based upon the review process of the Letter of Intent, applicants may be invited to submit a full proposal.